The first sliding lock up system released in the industry! Built for Harley Davdison A&S Clutches.
The sliding weight creates 105 lbs extra clamping pressure at 4000RPM. Installing the SDR without changing the coil springs will increase the clamping force by 40%
||VP-SDR Performance Kit
Harley Davidson Assist and Slipper Clutch; 3 Stud Style Clutch.
Click here for the fitment chart.
- '13 and later CVO 110' Motor Models
- '13 and later Tri-Glide and Free Wheeler
- '17 and later Touring Models
- '15 -'17 Ultra Limited Low and Electra Glide Classic Low Models
- '15 -'17 110' Softail Models
- Street performance: With the OEM 2013 and up CVO springs, it handles up to 120 ft-lbs torque.
- Hi-Performance: With the provided Performance Springs and shims, it can handle well over 150ft-lb torque.
- Slider Weights design: will fit behind stock, 103, 110 derby covers.
- 10 minute installation.
- Install through the derby cover without removing the primary cover.
- No modifications needed.
- VP-SDR Lock Up Head
- AIM008-004 Performance Clutch Coil Springs, up to 70% stiffer than stock
- Mounting Hardware