Variable Pressure Clutches
40% more performance than of stock!
The VP clutch is the most cost effective kit for upgrading your H-D stock clutch without any modifications. Up to 40% reduce clutch lever effort. Up to 40% more additional pressure to make a stronger clutch engagement. Available for all Harley-Davidson models.
- Works like a lock up clutch.
- Up to about 40% reduce clutch lever effort than stock.
- Not only lighter, but stronger clutch engagement than stock when it revs up.
- 10 minutes installation (only '98 and later Big Twin models).
- Better clutch disengagement and feel than stock, Easier to find neutral.
- Fits behind a stock derby cover and primary cover. No modification required.
Centrifugal force makes more clamping force
Regular clutches have static pressure only with clutch springs. The Lock up clutch has two different types of pressure. One is a Static Pressure, and another is a Centrifugal Force by Lock-up as an additional pressure.
How to reduce clutch lever effort
The VP clutch adjusts the Static Pressure by changing the position where the VP pushes the spring.
Browse Variable Pressure Clutch Products Below