Warranty & Returns
Any purchases made on an AIM Corp. product, the customer acknowledges that we will not be held responsible for incidental or consequential damages arising from or in connection with the use of any products sold by AIM Corp. Our guarantee is limited to replacement or repair of defective parts up to 60 days from the original date of purchase depending on the product. We do not cover any labor charge that was associated when installing our product as the customer or dealer assumes all risk associated when installing any AIM Corp. product. All of our products are intended for off road use only, and not recommended for street use. This does not include second hand used AIM Corp parts in away shape or form as warranty will be void to the second user. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, alteration, negligence, or user error upon installation. All AIM Corp products are recommended to be installed by a qualified technician at any AIM dealer or distributor. All merchandise distributed by AIM Corp. is guaranteed in accordance with manufacturers' own terms of warranty. This warranty is expressly in lieu of any other expressed or implied warranties including any implied warranty of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Step 1: Find all of your invoice receipts that were received upon purchase. (Note: We only accept warranty claims from authorized dealers only. If purchased second hand or do not have any sort of paperwork regarding the warranty claim of said product. We will deny all warranty claims.) Please also double check to make sure the purchase date is included within the invoice.
Step 2: Please fill out of Customer Parts Return Authorization Form. Please provide as much information as possible. Please leave internal use section blank. We will provide that information once your claim has been accepted.
Step 3: Please email and forward us all invoice receipts & Return Authorization Form. Failure to do so, your warranty claim will not be accepted.
Step 4: Wait for a response. Usually will have a response the same day in regards to the warranty claim and further actions will be done via email contact.
Not the exactly what you thought it would be, or didn't end up needing the item? We accept returns and exchanges of items that meet the following rules:
1. Item must have been purchased from us within the last 30 days.
2. Products must be in original packaging and in a new condition. We can not sell a new part to someone that is not new. Imagine how you would feel getting a box with oil/grease/missing stickers and etc...
3. Any product that was used or partially installed is non-returnable. This goes back to being in new condition.
4. A 20% re-stocking fee may apply to all returns that are not due to the error or the manufacturer of the item(s).
5. You are returning or exchanging the item with-in 5 days of receipt
6 The Return Authorization Form must be included in the box for acceptance. Otherwise we will not know what the reason is for the return, therefore we cannot issue you a refund nor a replacement. If there is any issue regarding this please contact us directly.
7. Shipping Fees are not refundable as UPS/USPS already used up the fuel and paid their employees.
8. You are responsible for return shipping charges.
Please return all merchandise to the address listed below.
16631 Gemini Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
As of now we will not be providing return label shipments for returns. Customers will provide their own shipping to and from unless otherwise stated.