Any purchases made on an AIM Corp. product, the customer acknowledges that we will not be held responsible for incidental or consequential damages arising from or in connection with the use of any products sold by AIM Corp. Our guarantee is limited to replacement or repair of defective parts up to 30 days from the original date of purchase depending on the product. We do not cover any labor charge that was associated when installing our product as the customer or dealer assumes all risk associated when installing any AIM Corp. product. All of our products are intended for off road use only, and not recommended for street use. This does not include second hand used AIM Corp parts in away shape or form as warranty will be void to the second user. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, alteration, negligence, or user error upon installation. All AIM Corp products are recommended to be installed by a qualified technician at any AIM dealer or distributor. All merchandise distributed by AIM Corp. is guaranteed in accordance with manufacturers' own terms of warranty. This warranty is expressly in lieu of any other expressed or implied warranties including any implied warranty of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Step 1: Make sure you have all receipts / invoices that include the purchase date. (Note: We only accept warranty claims from authorized dealers only. We will deny all warranty claims if purchased second hand or if paperwork regarding the warranty claim of said product is not available.
Step 2: Please fill out our Customer Parts Return Authorization Form with all the required fields. "Internal Use" section can be left blank. We will provide that information once your claim has been accepted.
Step 3: Please email and forward us all invoice receipts & the Return Authorization Form.
Step 4: Please wait for a response via email, which will typically take 1-3 business days.
We accept returns and exchanges that meet the following requirements:
1. Item(s) must have been purchased from AIM Corp. within the last 30 days.
2. Products must be in original packaging and in new working condition (unless there was a factory malfunction or it is a faulty item). Returned items will go through an inspection process and can be non-returnable depending on the result of inspection.
3. Any product that has been clearly used or damaged during installation / usage is non-returnable.
4. A 20% re-stocking fee will apply to all returns.
5. The Return Authorization Form must have been submitted online or should be included in print form with the return package for acceptance.
6. Shipping fees are non-refundable and return-shipping labels will not be provided.
Please return all merchandise to the address listed below.
16631 Gemini Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92647